Browse anonymously without compromising your privacy, only with Tor. Based off of the Firefox project, Tor is very similar to the regular Firefox browser in many aspects. Although the big difference is that all the traffic is routed through Tor making it sure that your time spent browsing online is safe and anonymous. It’s an open source project created to help users browse and surf the world of Internet safely without compromising their privacy at all. Tor is widely used in many applications around the world like for bypassing firewalls, having safe and secure communications online, hiding the browsing history and other sensitive details, etc.
Tor makes it possible for its users to browse anonymously without sharing their browsing history and other such sensitive details.
As no one now wants to share their browsing details, credentials and other such information online, more and more people now are using Tor for their day-to-day browsing activities. With growing numbers of hackers and government restrictions and interference, everyone is now concern about their privacy.
Features of Tor Browser for Mac-books:
Tor channelizes the traffic through a multi-step encryption across the globally distributed network of servers. This makes sure that your identity is kept anonymous and hidden from the website you are trying to access. Moreover, it becomes nearly impossible for anyone to intercept and read the communication en route. Tor comes with all the powerful security settings and options for its users. Let’s go through some of the basic features of Tor that makes it different from other web browsers:
- Tor Latest Version: Download the latest version of Tor to have more than ever. Tor is designed to be the best online companion for every tech-savvy personality and those who want to hide their identity online.
- Highly Secure: Tor users can browse the Internet without any worries as it offers high-end privacy and security online. The traffic is highly encrypted and well synchronized to pass through Tor.
- Free to Download: Tor is free to download for any platform.
- Operating System Compatibility: It works smoothly on any given operating system like Android, Mac OS, Windows, etc. Also, it is compatible with all Windows versions.
- Easy-to-Use: It is very easy-to-use and operates. It offers high-end privacy, more than anyone can ever expect from a web browser and has a simple yet intuitive layout.
For those who might need anonymity and privacy while accessing the world of the Internet or visiting any website, Tor Browser provides an easy way to use the Tor network.
Also Read: Download Safari For PC
How to install Tor Browser on Mac OS:
- Make sure you have Homebrew and Macports installed on your Mac.
- Open terminal window and type – brew install tor
- Now remove /usr/local/etc/tor/torrc.sample to run Tor.
- To use SOCKS you have to point apps to port 9050.
How to uninstall Tor from Mac OS:
- Open a terminal window.
- Type – sudo port uninstall tor
All it requires is an uninterrupted Internet connection and a PC system with the latest version of Mac OS. Tor is really easy to download and install. Just visit its official site and click the big purple Download button and that’s it. The website will automatically identify your operating system and provide you the correct file for you to install. Once, the Tor is installed in your system, you are all set to use Tor and explore more of the hidden Web World.